Best affordable airport car service provider in Atlanta, Douglasville, Conyers
TRAIN XPRESS SHUTTLE is the best affordable airport car service provider in Alpharetta Marietta, Gwinnett County, Atlanta, Douglasville, and Conyers. You no longer have to suffer stressful traffic jams lasting two or three hours getting to and from the Airport to your desired location.
We understand while searching for the best shuttle and limo service can be time-consuming and stressful. We make our service easy and convenient to find. We are licensed and fully insured and operate a clean fleet of vehicles. Train Xpress is owned and operated by Demetrious Allen a native of Atlanta who contributes and cares for his outstanding record for safety and reliability.
As a well-known airport transfer companies in Atlanta, we know safety is on everyone's mind these days and we want to put yours at ease so that you can feel comfortable riding in one of our vehicles.
Our priority has always been the safety of our customers and our team and that's why we've taken additional steps to ensure we're doing our part so that when you GO with us, you GO safely.
As a best airport shuttle provider our cleaning Standards:
• Sanitizing vehicles before and after passenger travelling
• Cleaning and disinfecting commonly touched surfaces in the vehicle after each ride including electronic equipment such as tablets, touch screens, seat backs, seat belts, doors and windows, light and air controls, armrests and seats.
• Washing hands thoroughly before & after passenger interaction. Our drivers are also using hand sanitizers.
• All employees are wearing face masks to help limit the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses.
• We're limiting the number of passengers per vehicle to ensure social distancing is maintained not only with our riders but also with our drivers and guides
You can help by riding responsibly. Please let us follow the safety measures above and do not travel if you are unwell. If we all do our part, we’ll get through this together. We will continue to monitor updates to government guidelines regarding COVID-19 and will adjust the above measures as needed.